Lund Park was officially opened on 21st July 1891. The land for the park was given to Keighley Corporation in 1888 by landowner James Lund of Malsis Hall. The park was laid out and planted by Keighley Corporation and was opened to the public by Mrs Lund three years later. The park originally included a bandstand, and a fountain sited in a small lake. The park was extensively refurbished in the late 20th century, including the provision of new play equipment, the resurfacing of all paths, and a new skateboard facility.