Look & See – Q1

Keighley & Craven Building Society engraved on wall at right hand end of Cooke Street. The original stonework above the main entrance reads: “1851 Keighley & Craven Building Society 1920”. K&C Building Society operated there beyond 1938. The building was most recently occupied by Santander bank and before that Abbey National bank (which was taken over by Santander).